Side ache facts:
- A side ache or side stitch is a pain in the abdominal region that is associated with exercise.
- Runners are ten times more likely to experience side aches than cyclists.
- Running, endurance horseback riding and swimming are the sports with the most reported side aches.
- Younger runners get side aches / stitches more often than adults.
6 point program to eliminate side aches.
- Learn what the real cause of a side ache / stitch is.
- Learn the most effective stretches for side aches with detailed descriptions.
- Learn the most effective abdominal strengthening exercises for side aches.
- Learn principles of relaxation to improve your running form and reduce side aches.
- Learn which factors make you more likely to get a side ache.
- Learn how to ease a side ache once it happens